Terms and Conditions for using this Website
1. No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through this website nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
2. The entire contents of this website are copyright with all rights reserved and remain our property.
3. In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of this website we Shillingford Organic Ltd and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
4. Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities of such damage.
5. Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect losses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
6. You may download or print selections of this web site if only used for your personal information and not for reproduction, or commercial use. Except where stated, the text, graphics and information of the web site are the copyright of Shillingford Organic. Copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction whether for new media or paper use is strictly prohibited.