2) Heat olive oil in a large frying pan, add onions and cook for 20 mins until soft and sticky.
3) Add sliced courgettes along with rice. Mix and pour in the stock. Turn up heat and cook for 5 mins. Stir. You want the mixture to stay quite loose and oozy, so add a little more stock if needed.
4) Take pan off the heat and stir in creme fraiche plus 100g grated cheese. Add seasoning.
5) Transfer to an oiled roasting tray/pyrex dish. Make sure rice is evenly distributed. Roughly flatten and try to get the courgettes on top to help keep the moistur ein. Sprinkle over the rest of the cheese.
6) Bake in a hot oven for 40 mins until top is golden and bubbling and rice is cooked.