This workshop has been postponed from February to May 8th 2021 due to lockdown
Isa Rose is running a natural skincare workshop at Farm School for the local community with a theme of love and empowerment on Sunday the 9th May 2021(10.30-2.30).
We will be learning how to make a wide range of natural skincare products for medicinal and beauty purposes such as oils, balms and exfoliating mask using organic and locally sourced ingredients.
What will we make?
At the end of the session we will each have made a number of products to take home:
1. Child friendy vapor/ chest rub for coughs or a natural nappy rash cream.
2. A relaxing or an energising roll-on with infused oils for use on pulse points.
3. An all body skin balm.
4. A facial oil.
5. A facial exfoliating scrub.
What to bring?
1. Your own water bottle and your own reusable cup for hot drinks.
3. Appropriate clothes for the outdoors. The session will be running in Farm School community outdoor kitchen.
3. Cash if you would like to pick any extra gifts from Isa's range of hand made products, or fresh vegetables from the farm honesty stall.
An organic freshly made vegetarian lunch from Shillingford Organics produce, as well as herbal teas, will be served at midday. Please let us know in the notes while booking if you have any dietary requirements, or food allergies.