Miracle Catchers after school club Fridays (26th April- 24th May) 16.15-18.15
Friday, 26 April, 2019 - 16:15
5 sessions of Farm Fun 2 hours each every Friday afternoon ( 26th April - 3rd- 10th- 17th- 24th May) for primary aged children ( 5-11 years old) parents/carers can drop off or are welcome to stay with us and share the fun. We will be incredibly busy catching miracles, from shoots coming into life, to buds bursting into leaves.
We will be:
- sowing and planting summer crops in our beds and in our protected growing area at Farm School in the polytunnel.
- mulch and weed our raspberry bed.
- harvesting wild greens and learn how to fill the hungry gap with lots of seasonal abudance.
- maintaining our growing space, and make signs for our beds.
- exploring the element of water and pond life.
- going for walks around the farm to learn about the spring in the farm.
- Looking after and feed the chickens.
- harvesting and cooking lunch to share on the last day.
A fresh seasnal snack will be available for the children half way through the morning. Please bring a water bottle and appropriate clothing.
Very limited places available per group to maximise one to one attention.
There are no Preschooler Events planned at this moment in time.