Preschooler groups are every Monday/ Wednesday morning and Friday afternoon.
Our courses start with 'Miracle catchers' in the spring, to witnessing the fast growth of the Summer during 'Growing from the Ground up', all the way to the autumn with its abundance on the 'Harvest Season'.
'Growing from the ground up' groups are available for booking now.
On the course of 8 weeks of pure Summer and glorious sunshine we will be:
· Harvesting tomatoes, basil, cucumbers, mixed salads, garlic, beans broad, runner and French, peas, and very likely plums too!!
- Planting leeks, cauliflower, cabbages, purple sprouting broccoli, and the magnificent squash of many varieties
- Sowing French beans, lettuce, runner beans, peas, spinach, chard and beetroot.
· Hoeing and weeding our beds both outside and in the polytunnel.
- Looking after our chickens, make sure they are safe and have enough to eat and drink.
- Explore pond and wild life around the farm, as well as different medicinal herbs/ weeds, and flowers.
- Discover some trees in our farm, and observe their fruits rapidly grow with the help of the glorious summer warmth every week.
Very limited number per group is available so make sure you book a place well in advance so you don't miss out on our summer Season abundance. Places available are per child, siblings under 2 are welcome to join us for free.