Winter Community Day
This month as we embrace the Winter at Shillingford Organics, we will harvest and learn about winter cabbages and how to make Sauerkraut.
On the day there will be:
- Meditation: Find your inner Warmth for the Winter,
- Tractor and trailer ride to the Cabbage field,
- Harvesting of different Winter cabbage varieties
- Healthy, delicious and organic lunch,
- Lacto- fermentation and Sauerkraut making workshop ( please bring your own knives- and jars if possible),
- A stall with a selection of Shillingford Organics produce ( cabbages harvested on the day will be sold for whole sale price),
- And last but not least, a number of wonderful people, all share a passion for nature and ‘good food’.
This event is free, yet to help us cover costs, there is a small charge for lunch and refreshments. There will be 1L jars available on the day for £2. All ages welcome.
Only a limited number of guests available. Booking is essential here.
Please dress warmly and put your welly boots on!
Sunday, 3 December, 2017 - 10:00 to 14:30